If you are interested in the following roles please email your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations, to email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Wholesale Sales Support
Support the SVP Global Sales in developing and delivering a world-class level of customer service, and support.
• Reports to SVP Sales based in London Head Office, supporting all domestic and international sales activity.
• Supports the SVP of Sales in the selling process to all customers: arranging and attending selling appointments virtually with regular contact by email and telephone, together with meetings in the London office as that becomes possible.
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of the business by market and account.
• Build strong relationships with partners and customers.
• Support other senior management as required.
• Develop a clear understanding of the different pricing arrangements, working to maximize margin and ensure consistency.
• Maintain up-to-date database of all existing and target customers.
• Execute product assortments for markets which require special attention.
• Keep updated on all key points of information such as Brand Presentations, imagery and Sales Calendar.
• Ensure all approved Marketing Material for sales-led initiatives is developed and sent out in good time.
• Make sure that all selling collateral: line sheets / catalogues /price lists / samples etc are sent out to partners in good time for the beginning of the selling seasons, and manage sample allocations and distribution where necessary.
• Manage the online order-placing portal and keep it up to date at all times.
• Work with HQ Sales Administration teams to keep abreast of stock availability and shipping.
• Develop understanding of product categories and their performance, and use this knowledge to assist customers.
• Prepare and send out the weekly / monthly communications to markets and accounts as required.
• Self -starter with lots of initiative, you will be educated to degree level.
• You will have had at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role in a luxury branded environment.
• Hungry to learn and develop in a fast-paced and challenging environment .
• Team player, with a can-do attitude.