Support the eCommerce Director in developing and delivering a market-leading ecommerce experience which delivers against engagement, sales and profit targets.
• Own the conversion roadmap and ongoing optimisation through A/B testing and onsite merchandising.
• Manage customer acquisition through digital performance marketing.
• Analyse and report on KPIs to identify and develop growth opportunities.
• Support in making site content localised, relevant and tailored to the target market.
• Design marketing collateral to be used across the web and print.
• Copy creation across print and digital.
• Email marketing design, management and analysis.
• Site trading and product lifecycle management.
• Develop and deploy our CRM programme ensuring the right mix of long-term strategic initiatives and short-term tactical activity.
• A strong analytical mind, with the ability to analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions.
• Accountable by nature with the desire to make an impact. Keen to take ownership in a role with confidence and enthusiasm.
• Creative and comfortable writing compelling copy across media.
• Advanced knowledge of Shopify or other enterprise level platform.
• Experience of designing in photoshop.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Positive, upbeat attitude.
If you are interested in this role please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org