Uniquely Halcyon Days
Halcyon Days was founded in 1950 as an emporium of antique gifts in Mayfair, London. Today the company has evolved into a strong lifestyle brand. We are adding new categories to create full collections of luxury goods and fashion accessories. We have strong demand from global markets, where demand is high for British handcrafted luxury goods. More recently we have created a following in fashion bangles, that reaches far beyond our traditional gift markets.
We hope that you like the craftsmanship and the eclectic mix of luxury goods our designers put together. If you would like to share our site with your customers, you could earn commission on the traffic that your site refers to us. We are looking for high fashion and home interior lifestyle websites to join our new affiliate program. Each site would be subject to individual approval.
What is an affiliate program?
The Halcyon Days affiliate partnership program provides you with banners and links to send customers to the site. For every sale which you can generate, we will pay you a commission through our network partner Linkshare
• To place our banners and adverts in prominent position
• To access our data feed to give customers access to our full product range
The Benefits to You
• 10% commission rate on net sales (excluding shipping)
• A 30 day window to credit any sales originating from traffic sent to us from your website
• Commissions reviewed and approved frequently
• Fully categorised product feed, updated regularly
• Real time sales tracking, exclusive to Linkshare
• Inspirational graphics and banners
Affiliate Network Contacts
The Halcyon Days affiliate program is being managed by Practicology.
Practicology will supply all affiliates with regular product and promotional lead newsletter content, including updates and notifications on all the latest offers, sales and new additions to the Halcyon Days collections. Practicology will also supply all Halcyon Days affiliates with a regularly updated product feed and leading banner creatives (which we will also keep up to date for you!).
Unique content is available on request, as well as HTML emails for affiliates with contact databases. Contact Practicology at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Click here to sign up